Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce
Recipe type: Lunch
- •1/2 cup dry white wine
- •1/4 cup chopped shallots
- •1 container (10 ounces) Buitoni refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- •1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- •1 TBSP chopped freshed sage or 1 tsp ground sage
- •2 packages (9 ounces each) Buitoni refrigerated four cheese ravioli
- •2 TBSP chopped green onion
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Cook wine and shallots in medium sauce pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1 TBSP.
- Stir in sauce, pumpkin and sage. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Stir reserved pasta water into sauce. Toss with pasta.
- Sprinkle with green onion. Season with ground black pepper.
Recipe by Ben's blog at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2008/11/10/cheese-ravioli-with-pumpkin-sage-sauce/