Mango Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
- •1 mango, diced
- •2 cups all-purpose flour
- •1 tsp baking powder
- •1/2 cup sugar
- •1/2 cup butter, melted
- •3 eggs
- •1/2 vanilla pod
- •1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs and butter with an electric mixer. Cut vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape seeds into the mixture.
- Add mango and and keep mixing until all ingredients are well blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Grease 2 baking sheets and drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto them.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- Cool for several minutes before enjoying.
Recipe by Ben's blog at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2008/10/17/mango-chocolate-chip-cookies/