Baked Figs in Rompope Sauce
Recipe type: Dessert
- The ingredients:
- •250 gr figs, cut in half
- •3 TBSP butter, diced
- •1/4 brown sugar
- •1/2 cup rompope
- •1/4 cup honey
- The how-to:
- Grease a baking pan or sheet with a little bit of butter and arrange the figs in a single layer.
- Add the diced butter and brown sugar on top.
- Baked at 175°C (around 350°F) for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small saucepan heat rompope and honey over low heat. Stir constantly until it blends and starts to boil.
- Serve figs on small plates and drizzle with rompope sauce.
Recipe by Ben's blog at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2012/04/05/baked-figs-in-rompope-sauce/