Recipe type: Main Dish
- •1 lb ground turkey (you can use ground beef)
- •1 cup refried beans (Jerry has an amazing recipe here)
- •2 eggs
- •1 jalapeno, veined, seeded and finely chopped
- •2 TBSP parsley, finely chopped
- •2 garlic cloves
- •2/3 cup onion, chopped
- •¼ cup all-purpose flour
- •1 tsp oregano
- •black ground pepper
- •vegetable oil
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together, except oil, until well blended.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet.
- With a serving spoon drop some of the mixture on the skillet and with a spatula form a patty.
- Cook each side for 10 minutes.
Recipe by What's Cooking, Mexico? at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2008/02/20/mexican-hamburger/