Chipotle and Rosemary Alfredo Pasta
Recipe type: Lunch
- •1 small package of spaghetti, cooked
- •3 TBSP unsalted butter
- •1/4 onion, finely chopped
- •4 garlic cloves, minced
- •2/3 cup sour cream
- •1 or 2 chipotles adobados from a can
- •1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- •1 TBSP rosemary, chopped
- •1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- •salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter over high heat. Add onion and sauté. Add garlic and sauté as well.
- Add sour cream and chipotle peppers and stir until it blends with the butter. Add rosemary.
- Reduce heat add 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Stir until it melts and blends with the sauce.
- Add mushrooms, season to taste and let the sauce simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Turn heat off and add the rest of the cheese. Stir constantly until it melts.
- You can either serve the pasta on a plate and pour some of the sauce on top or add the pasta to the sauce pan and toss it together to coat it with the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by What's Cooking Mexico at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2010/10/21/chipotle-alfredo-pasta/