Recipe type: Drinks
- •1 lt (4 cups) water
- •1 can (12 oz or 35o ml) evaporated milk
- •1 stick of cinnamon
- •3 TBSP corn starch
- •1 mango, diced
- •1/4 cup sugar
- •Garam Masala (view description below)
- Blend mango with 1 cup of water.
- Bring water, milk, and mango to a boil in a medium pot over medium heat with the stick of cinnamon.
- In ½ cup of water dissolve corn starch until smooth.
- Once the water starts to boil add corn starch and sugar.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Stir constantly so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Serve hot, sprinkle some Garam Masala on top and enjoy!
Recipe by What's Cooking, Mexico? at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2010/04/20/mango-atole/