Recipe type: Lunch
- •3 roma tomatoes, diced
- •1 small onion, chopped
- •2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely minced
- •small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- •juice of 2 limes
- •salt to taste
- •about 3 oz of chicharrón (a little bit goes a long way)
- •1 avocado, sliced
- •warm corn tortillas
- Mix tomatoes, onion, peppers, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a large bowl.
- Crack chicharron in small pieces and mix with the vegetables.
- Serve on warm corn tortillas with a slice of avocado and enjoy as a snack or lunch.
Recipe by What's Cooking Mexico at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2010/03/31/chicharron-salad/