Recipe type: Drinks
- •1 lt (4 cups) water
- •1 can (12 oz or 35o ml) evaporated milk
- •1 stick of cinnamon
- •3 TBSP corn starch
- •250 ml (1 1/2 cups) rompope or eggnog [the adult kind ;)]
- •1/4 cup sugar
- •ground nutmeg
- In a medium pot over medium heat pour water, milk and cinnamon.
- In 1/2 cup of water dissolve corn starch until smooth.
- Once the water starts to boil add corn starch, rompope and sugar.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Stir constantly so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Serve hot, sprinkle some nutmegon top and enjoy!
Recipe by Ben's blog at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2009/12/16/rompope/