Recipe type: Main
- •4 chicken breast fillets
- •4 TBSP mustard (Dijon mustard works better)
- •1 lime
- •salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix mustard, the juice of the lime, salt and pepper to form a paste.
- With a pastry brush spread the paste over chicken breast and refrigerate for about 2 hours. Overnight works better.
- Cook chicken breasts over a grill or a heavy skillet with just a little olive oil for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Recipe by What's Cooking, Mexico? at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2008/01/28/mustard-chicken-a-walk-down-memory-lane/