Avocado Corn Muffins
Recipe type: Bread
- •1 cup all-purpose flour
- •1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- •1/4 cup sugar
- •1½ tsp baking powder
- •1/4 tsp salt
- •2 eggs
- •1/4 cup milk
- •1 large avocado
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix flour, cornmeal, sugar baking powder and salt.
- Cut and seed avocado. With a fork mash it very well in a separate bowl
- Mix eggs into the flour, one at a time. Add milk and avocado. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Grease muffin pan(s) and pour mixture into them. It yields about 10-12 muffins.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops start to turn golden brown.
Recipe by What's Cooking, Mexico? at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2009/11/25/avocado-corn-muffins/