Chipotle Ranch Chicken Wraps
Recipe type: Lunch
- •2 chicken breasts without skin and bone
- •1 cup ranch dressing
- •1 chipotle adobado pepper
- •1/3 cup milk
- •salt and pepper
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken breasts and place in a baking dish.
- Blend together ranch dressing, adobado pepper and milk.
- Pour marinate over chicken breasts, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Sear chicken breasts in a very hot pan with a little bit of olive oil and return to baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut breasts in strips and put them and wrap them with lettuce, tomato and avocado.
Recipe by What's Cooking, Mexico? at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2009/11/18/chipotle-ranch-chicken-wraps/