Roasted Garlic Corn
Recipe type: Side Dish
- •4 corn cobs with husks still attached
- •2 large knobs of butter
- •1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed (I used 3)
- •2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley or soft herbs of your choice. (I used parsley, basil, chives and a little bit of rosemary)
- •salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soak the corn cobs for 30-60 minutes in water to help prevent the husks from burning when cooking.
- Carefully peel back the husks and remove the silk from the cob keeping the husks attached.
- Mix together the butter, garlic and herbs and season to taste. Brush this over the corn and re-wrap the cobs with the husks.
- You can either bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes or grill for about the same time, turning frequently. You can wrap the cobs in aluminum foil to help stop the husks from burning.
Recipe by Ben's blog at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2009/08/17/the-abel-and-cole-cookbook/