Color Healthy Pasta
Recipe type: Lunch
- •1 package shell noodles
- •1 poblano pepper
- •1 orange bell pepper
- •1 lb cherry tomatoes
- •olive oil
- •1 tbsp fresh basil
- •1 tsp fresh oregano
- •salt and pepper to taste
- •Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Roast and clean poblano peppers (click here to see how). Cut in strips.
- Clean bell pepper and cut in strips. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Roast bell pepper and tomatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh ground pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package adding basil and oregano to the boiling water.
- Drain pasta. Add peppers, tomatoes and about 1 tbsp of olive oil and toss.
- Serve and grate some Parmigiano-Reggiano on top of the dish.
Recipe by What's Cooking, Mexico? at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2009/08/05/guest-post-what-color-tells-you-about-your-food/