Homemade Whole-Wheat Quesadillas
Recipe type: Lunch
- •2 cups whole wheat flour
- •1 tsp baking powder
- •1/2 tsp salt
- •2 T olive oil
- •1/2 cup warm tap water
- Mix well all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead slightly.
- Divide in 8-10 portions and shape into balls.
- Roll balls on a floured surface as thin as possible and cook for 30-45 seconds each side (or until puffy) on a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Wrap them in a cloth to keep warm or fill with your favorite quesadilla ingredients, fold and cook until cheese melts.
Recipe by What's Cooking Mexico at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2009/03/23/whole-wheat-quesadillas/