Chicken with Potatoes
Recipe type: Main
- •4 chicken breasts
- •1 onion sliced
- •3 garlic cloves minced
- •2-3 medium size tomatoes cubed
- •2 tbsp olive oil
- •juice of a lemon
- •ground pepper
- •fresh parsley or rosemary
- Just wrap all the ingredients together in aluminum foil very well, two layers work better, and bake at 350-375° F for about an hour in the oven, potatoes take a long time to bake, even cubed.
- The smell of it when it comes out of the oven is divine.
- I used parsley because I didn’t have rosemary at hand, but I bet rosemary gives this dish a superior smell and taste. I will use it next time I make this.
Recipe by What's Cooking Mexico at http://whatscookingmexico.com/2007/11/09/pollo-con-papas-baked-not-fried/