- Ben's blog - http://whatscookingmexico.com -
Posted By Ben On June 21, 2012 @ 9:31 am In Soups and Salads | 13 Comments
Recipe type: Soup
- 3 ripe manila or ataulfo mangoes, peeled and cut in cubes
- ½ cup orange juice (optional, see note below)
- ½ white onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded
- 3 to 4 stalks of celery
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, cubed
- mint leaves for garnish
- Using a food processor blend mango, onion and garlic. Use some orange juice if necessary (see note below).
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except avocado and mint leaves, and pulse until they get roughly chopped. If you want a smoother consistency blend for longer.
- Chill the gazpacho for at least two hours and served in chilled bowls or glasses.
- Garnish with avocado and mint leaves and stay cool!
Article printed from Ben's blog: http://whatscookingmexico.com
URL to article: http://whatscookingmexico.com/2012/06/21/mango-gazpacho/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2008 What's cooking?. All rights reserved.