- What's Cooking, Mexico? - http://whatscookingmexico.com -
Posted By Ben On March 17, 2012 @ 10:01 am In Salsas and Sauces | 15 Comments
Recipe type: Salsa
- The ingredients:
- •2 tomatillos
- •5 pasilla dried peppers*, seeded and soaked
- •1 corn tortilla
- •1/4 lt (8.5 oz) pulque or beer
- •1 garlic clove
- •1/4 white onion
- •salt to taste
- The how-to:
- On a comal or griddle roast tomatillos, garlic, onion and the corn tortilla. Note: the tortilla has to burn.
- Blend all the ingredients with the pulque or beer.
- Serve over tacos, flautas, sopes or any other Mexican dish.
- *You can find these peppers in any Mexican market or the Latino section of a super market.
Article printed from What's Cooking, Mexico?: http://whatscookingmexico.com
URL to article: http://whatscookingmexico.com/2012/03/17/salsa-borracha/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2008 What's cooking?. All rights reserved.