- What's Cooking Mexico - http://whatscookingmexico.com -
Stuffed Portobellos Breakfast
Posted By Ben On July 21, 2011 @ 11:56 am In Breakfasts | 44 Comments
Recipe type: Breakfast
- •2 portobello mushrooms, stems cut
- •2 large eggs
- •1 TBSP olive oil
- •fresh dill, rosemary and basil, chopped
- •salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil on portobellos and season.
- Place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the herbs on top.
- Crack open the eggs and carefully put one inside each mushroom
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 300° F (150 C)
Article printed from What's Cooking Mexico: http://whatscookingmexico.com
URL to article: http://whatscookingmexico.com/2011/07/21/stuffed-portobellos-breakfast/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2008 What's cooking?. All rights reserved.