- Ben's blog - http://whatscookingmexico.com -
Posted By Ben On September 10, 2010 @ 1:23 pm In Appetizers and Side dishes | 10 Comments
Esquites with Chorizo
Recipe type: Appetiser
- •4 cups corn kernels
- •2 TBSP butter
- •1/2 onion, sliced
- •1 little branch of epazote
- •1/2 lb chorizo
- •1 or 2 chile de arbol pepppers (they are dried) roughly chopped
- •salt and pepper to taste
- •pumpkin blossom for garnish
- In a large frying pan melt the butter and add the corn kernels. Stir constantly until they start to cook.
- In a separate pan cook the chorizo. Add onion, chile de arbol and epazote. Add to the corn kernels. Add salt pepper and stir constantly until it cooks thoroughly.
- Serve and add a little bit of lime juice (optional) and garnish with a pumpkin blossom.
Article printed from Ben's blog: http://whatscookingmexico.com
URL to article: http://whatscookingmexico.com/2010/09/10/esquites/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2008 What's cooking?. All rights reserved.