- What's Cooking, Mexico? - http://whatscookingmexico.com -
Strawberry BBQ Sauce
Posted By Ben On July 24, 2009 @ 9:58 am In Salsas and Sauces | 14 Comments
Strawberry chipotle bbq sauce
- 2 cup strawberries, cleaned
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 chipotle adobado pepper
- 2 TBSP dark sugar
- Blend strawberries, vinegar and pepper.
- Pour in a small sauce pan, add dark sugar and cook over medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and stir constantly until the sauce thickens.
Article printed from What's Cooking, Mexico?: http://whatscookingmexico.com
URL to article: http://whatscookingmexico.com/2009/07/24/strawberry-bbq-sauce/
Copyright © 2008 What's cooking?. All rights reserved.