I can’t believe how much time has passed since the last time I posted something on this blog. June was very busy for me. There were lots of parties, including my birthday, odd jobs that needed to be done in the house and our fabulous trip to Chicago. So much to do and so little time!
Anyway, it is again that time of the month to take a look at what the Homemade event participants came up with. This time we celebrated the arrival of summer with ice cream and frozen treats. These are the delicious entries recieved:
- Mrs. W made Strawberry-Rhubarb Ice Cream (Sweetened with Agave syrup).
- Pigpig’s corner made Mango, Ginger & Lemongrass Yogurt Ice Cream.
- Memoria made Double Chocolate Ice Cream.
- jswching made Japanese Sesame Ice Cream and Chocolate Gianduja Ice Cream.
- Joy made Black Sesame Ice Cream.
- 5 Star Foodie made Frozen Coffee Liqueur Souffle.
- Vicky made Lavender Ice Cream.
- Angie made Red Currants Ice Cream.
- Deeba made Mango-Peach Low Fat Ice Cream.
- Soma made Pomegranate and Mint Frozen Yogurt.
- Indrani made Mango Kulfi.
- Isabela made Sorbet de Capsuni.
- Parita made Strawberry Sorbet.
- Yasmeen made Strawberry-Rhubarb Ice pops.
- Jaya made Mango Coconut Sorbet.
- Ivy made Dulce de Leche, Cherry Compot and Greek Yoghurt.
- Angelika made Helado de Limon.
- Jyoti made Rose Infused Watermelon Granita.
Wow, all these entries sound amazing! So many flavors from so many different parts of the world that we could have an international ice cream showdown. I feel like eating some ice cream right about now. This event was so successful that I am extending the Ice Cream theme for July. Yes, Homemade July will be all about Ice Cream and frozen treats. To me there’s no better way to celebrate summer. If you missed last month’s event, come over to the forum and join the fun in our second Ice Cream Homemade event.
- If you are a blogger: Make any delicious frozen treat at home, take pictures of it and blog about it. Include a link to this topic of the forum on your post. Leave the permalink to that post on that same topic and I’ll include it in the roundup in July. Feel free to use the banner of the event.
- If you are not a blogger: Follow the steps above, but leave your pictures and recipes in said topic.
- The deadline is July 31st.
(12) Readers Comments
October 02, 2013
January 08, 2013
October 09, 2012
June 27, 2012
June 25, 2012
November 30, 2010
October 15, 2010
May 04, 2011
February 20, 2009
July 29, 2009